Skint's Village

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Skint's Village

The forum for Skint's Village on Minecraft

5 posters

The server is down - WHY Thank you Captain Obvious!

dunk443
    dunk443

The server is down - WHY Thank you Captain Obvious! - Page 2 Empty Re: The server is down - WHY Thank you Captain Obvious!

Post  dunk443 Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:12 am

AYE AYE captain tenskulls!

lets name it hmm if its pirate port city it should be something like

skints reef

that sounds pretty cool
    any body agree with skint reef?
    Clairic
    Clairic

The server is down - WHY Thank you Captain Obvious! - Page 2 Empty Re: The server is down - WHY Thank you Captain Obvious!

Post  Clairic Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:44 am

Aight so it comes out that my mac broke and that buying a pc was cheaper than to repair my mac which is why this is exactly what happened. (hators gonna hate ;_; )
    So I will try to host skint's village but for now I already hardly understand how this computer works. If anybody wants to help me, feel free to, I'm awful confused lol
    Tenskulls
    Admin

Post  Tenskulls Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:16 pm

TRAITOR!

*sobs a little*

You mind getting AIM again Clairic?

Well I am happy to admin again, but to be honest, window's confuse me too.
    Clairic
    Clairic

Post  Clairic Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:01 pm

i DID get aim but i can't be on so much at the moment because school's distracting me from life Razz
    skint'll help me with the hosting (this computer's so weird) as soon as possible. Very Happy
    dunk443
    dunk443

Post  dunk443 Tue May 04, 2010 4:19 pm

so were going back up!

or soon atleast?
    Clairic
    Clairic

Post  Clairic Tue May 04, 2010 11:20 pm

might try to get back up this week although I'm not there this weekend. If not this week, I got lots of time next week, so yep Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:51 am