Skint's Village

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Skint's Village

The forum for Skint's Village on Minecraft

4 posters

im sad (and not becuase i have to add all this stuff because i have 2 make a title atleast 10 charecters long grr)

dunk443
    dunk443

im sad (and not becuase i have to add all this stuff because i have 2 make a title atleast 10 charecters long grr) Empty im sad (and not becuase i have to add all this stuff because i have 2 make a title atleast 10 charecters long grr)

Post  dunk443 Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:52 pm

guess why and you'll win 1 internet

(oh and it has to do with the village)
    Skintkingle
    Skintkingle
    Admin

im sad (and not becuase i have to add all this stuff because i have 2 make a title atleast 10 charecters long grr) Empty Re: im sad (and not becuase i have to add all this stuff because i have 2 make a title atleast 10 charecters long grr)

Post  Skintkingle Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:24 pm

*reads the server*
    No-one is ever on?
    and now you're giving up?
    That's because everyones back at school now!
    Trust me, There used to be people on all the time, and i'd jump on, let someone in, and hang around a bit.
    Now whenever i check the server no-ones on.
    (also probably to do with survival mode)
    I was out tonight, having a meal. Sorry i have a life dunk, otherwise i'd of come on and let you in Sad
    Clairic
    Clairic

im sad (and not becuase i have to add all this stuff because i have 2 make a title atleast 10 charecters long grr) Empty Re: im sad (and not becuase i have to add all this stuff because i have 2 make a title atleast 10 charecters long grr)

Post  Clairic Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:38 am

I've got holidaysies in 3 weeks. Think you can hold it until then?
    dunk443
    dunk443

Post  dunk443 Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:56 pm

lol yeah i tihnk so

and how did you guys guess so fast?
    like wtf skint
    Skintkingle
    Skintkingle
    Admin

Post  Skintkingle Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:49 pm

i guessed so fast cuz i own the server and checked the log? lol
    now where is my internet!!11!!1!11!1
    Tenskulls
    Admin

Post  Tenskulls Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:56 am

Yeah and I am on holidys. Otherwise I could let you in! To think I am taking time off holidays to be a forum admin!
    Skintkingle
    Skintkingle
    Admin

Post  Skintkingle Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:16 am

truely insane stuff tens!
    Clairic
    Clairic

Post  Clairic Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:36 am

Now I'm sad too Sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:35 am