Skint's Village

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Skint's Village

The forum for Skint's Village on Minecraft

5 posters

your favourite part of the village

Poll

what is your favourite part of town

[ 5 ]
    your favourite part of the village Bar_left56%your favourite part of the village Bar_right [56%] 
    [ 0 ]
    your favourite part of the village Bar_left0%your favourite part of the village Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    your favourite part of the village Bar_left22%your favourite part of the village Bar_right [22%] 
    [ 0 ]
    your favourite part of the village Bar_left0%your favourite part of the village Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    your favourite part of the village Bar_left22%your favourite part of the village Bar_right [22%] 

Total Votes: 9
    dunk443
    dunk443

your favourite part of the village Empty your favourite part of the village

Post  dunk443 Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:11 pm

id have to say around all the houses at the water line so i choose the docks
    Apex
    Apex
    Admin

your favourite part of the village Empty Re: your favourite part of the village

Post  Apex Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:13 pm

I'd have to say around the statue because I made it(not the area around it, the statue itself Very Happy )
    Skintkingle
    Skintkingle
    Admin

Post  Skintkingle Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:26 pm

the statue of ME is my favourite Razz
    Clairic
    Clairic

Post  Clairic Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:38 am

I like the castle of aaaargh and my statue (mwehe!) because it's me who made it, but I also like the chaos of the different houses (not the alignment, the houses!) So I'm not sure where that is, just in the middle of all the houses... maybe I like my house the most. :3
    Kaidane
    Kaidane

Post  Kaidane Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:13 pm

The statue is definitely the coolest.
    Apex
    Apex
    Admin

Post  Apex Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:57 pm

Kaidane wrote:The statue is definitely the coolest.

Thanks Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:14 am